How To Play Pokemon X.
Its simple, you just need these three things.
- Mobile (Android Device)
- Game Rom
Mobile (Android Device)
I cant buy you mobile….
This will work on all android devices, so grab some device…
You can use whatever emulator you wan, But in my opinion this is the best emulator i found on the play store.
Citra is a Nintendo 3DS emulator for Android, enabling you to play your favorite 3DS games on your phone! Features include:
– Compatibility with hundreds of Nintendo 3DS games
– Enhanced graphics, such as resolution scaling and texture filtering (these optional features work best on high-end devices)
– Support for various built-in 3DS features, such as the camera, microphone, and motion controls
– Support for external gamepads
– Citra offers a Premium in-app purchase that will unlock some cosmetic features, including the Dark theme and additional texture filtering options
– Please consider upgrading, as our developers spend hundreds of hours of their free time contributing to the project.
The Citra app does not include any games, or copyrighted system files. You are legally required to dump your Nintendo 3DS games to use with Citra. The Citra app is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nintendo.
The Citra app is licensed by the GNU GPL v2, and the full source code is available on GitHub at https://github.com/citra-emu
If you have any questions, please reference our FAQ: https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
If you need assistance with the app, feel free to join our Discord server for support: https://discord.gg/FAXfZV9
Pokémon X[a] and Pokémon Y[b] are 2013 role-playing video games developed by Game Freak, published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS. They are the first installments in the sixth generation of the main Pokémon video game series.
First announced in January 2013 by former Nintendo president Satoru Iwata through a special Nintendo Direct, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y were released worldwide in October 2013, making them the first Nintendo-published retail games to have a simultaneous global release in all key regions.