How To Play Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.
Its simple, you just need these three things.
- Mobile (Android Device)
- Game Rom
Mobile (Android Device)
I cant buy you mobile….
This will work on all android devices, so grab some device…
You can use whatever emulator you wan, But in my opinion this is the best emulator i found on the play store.
DraStic DS Emulator
DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
Pokémon Diamond Version[a] and Pokémon Pearl Version[b] are role-playing video games developed by Game Freak, published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. They are the first installments in the fourth generation of the Pokémon video game series. They were first released in Japan on September 28, 2006 and later released in North America, Australia, and Europe over the course of 2007. Pokémon Platinum, an updated version, was released two years later in each region.
Like previous Pokémon games, Diamond and Pearl chronicle the adventures of a young Pokémon trainer as they train and battle Pokémon while also thwarting the schemes of a criminal organization. The games add many new features, such as Internet play over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, changes to battle mechanics and Pokémon Contests, along with the addition of 107 new Pokémon. The games are independent of each other but feature largely the same plot and while both can be played separately, it is necessary to trade between them in order to complete the games’ Pokédex.