How To Play Pokemon Black and White.
Its simple, you just need these three things.
- Mobile (Android Device)
- Game Rom
Mobile (Android Device)
I cant buy you mobile….
This will work on all android devices, so grab some device…
You can use whatever emulator you wan, But in my opinion this is the best emulator i found on the play store.
DraStic DS Emulator
DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
Pokémon Black Version[a] and Pokémon White Version[b] are role-playing video games developed by Game Freak, published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. They are the first installments in the fifth generation of the Pokémon video game series. First released in Japan on September 18, 2010, they were later released in Europe on March 4, 2011, in North America on March 6, 2011, and Australia on March 10, 2011.
Similar to previous installments of the series, the two games follow the journey of a young Pokémon trainer through the region of Unova, as they train Pokémon used to compete against other trainers, while thwarting the schemes of the criminal organization Team Plasma. Black and White introduced 156 new Pokémon to the franchise, 5 more than the previous record holder Pokémon Red and Blue, as well as many new features, including a seasonal cycle, rotation battles, fully animated Pokémon sprites and triple battles. Both titles are independent of each other, but feature largely the same plot, and while both can be played separately, trading Pokémon between both of the games is necessary in order to complete the games’ Pokédex.